Scheduled to open in early 2013, The Residences by Miskawaan, is Koh Samui's newest and most exciting villa development.
The Residences by Miskawaan will be two adjoining villas each with seven
double rooms and an additional bunk room that can accommodate six children or more.
The villas can be rented together to create a private complex that sleeps 28 adults and more than a dozen children. Dividing walls between the villas can easily be removed to create your own personal retreat for family and friends.
Located on Mae Nam beach each villa will also have an impressive swimming pool just a few steps from the golden sands of Samui’s northern shores. Packed full of modern amenities every part of The Residences by Miskawaan will still offer traditional Thai architecture and style and all the space you need to completely relax on a tropical island.
Each of the two villas will have:
- A master suite and six double bedrooms (some inter-connecting), a spacious outdoor patio, indoor and open-air showers, and the latest TV and music consoles.
- A bunk and games room for children.
- An outdoor bar and dining sala overlooking the beach and the pool, a large indoor living area, a show kitchen for your own personal use, a Thai kitchen for your personal chef and an outdoor barbecue area.
- An outdoor, elevated massage sala with stunning sea views and Koh Pha Ngan in the background.
- Your own personal concierge and domestic staff.
- In-villa dining and your own personal chef (on request).
- 24 hour security, electric gated front entrance, private beach entrance and the latest fire and smoke detection systems
- A 250 square metre central area for outdoor games and banqueting for up to 120 guests.
- VRV air-conditioning system throughout (noiseless).
- Landscaped gardens and water features.
- Underground parking for 12 vehicles.
- Wifi throughout from three service providers.
- 100% generator back-up.
- A common fully equipped gym and fitness centre.
- A common conference room and media centre.
We are taking early bookings, so please contact us directly for a quote. Call +66 7733 2271 or email us on email@example.com